Wednesday, April 12, 2006

piercings

ive had this on my mind for some time - to get my left nipple pierced. i dont know why the left nipple and i dont know why not the right one or both. but the nipple coz thats sexy. it stands out of my Ts anyway, piercing may only look cooler than my nipple already is.but im not into piercings except the ones on the girls. nose rings are cute when they are so small that they make u look longer and closer and show you a pretty nose. not every girl looks good with or has the right kind of multiple piercings on ears. the best i have seen was this chic with 5 on one ear and 4 on the other. very very elegant. the belly ring is sezy too. eye and brow rings gross me out, as much as cow-nose rings. but my nipple still has to be pierced some time - i dont know when.