Saturday, August 12, 2006

why people go to work ?

well some people say its to get away from one's spouse. See when you live with some one that you see and breathe 24/7 you need to get away for a while to find your self from that resulting amalgam. all that may be true, but is that the only reason ???
I don't think so!! See the summer is so hot that I am sweating my pants wet and have to change several times a day. Ok I may be genetically screwed up that I sweat more than white people, I think its a brown people thing, but it could just be a thing about me. So here is why I go to work, even if I am underpaid - Work is first of all a distraction from a) spouse, and then from b)important stuff, and c) the ridiculous climate. since I do not have a spouse and have very little important stuff to do, the only reason I have to get a job is not for money, but for the air-conditioning.
Ok I'll spill the truth, I could turn up the air-conditioning and buy a few fans to circulate the air, but the electric bill will kill me and the air conditioning will burn out with continuous running. So I just sit at star bucks in my underwear with my laptop and get some thing done, I call it work.